Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free Online Gay Games

Books

difficult to define what job I do now. Sometimes I have to make paintings using fruits and vegetables, sometimes I have to invent scientific experiments, sometimes simply prepare envelopes and folded copies. Sometimes it is necessary to prepare the books to eat.
Yeah.
Books that are eaten. Cakes shaped like a book.
Today I started to experiment. Sponge cake with cream to prepare, and marzipan. On paper, starting from marzipan and sponge cake already, I had to spend half an hour. I started at 15.00 and finished at 17.00. On the table actually a cake resembling a book. All around a jumble of pieces of sponge cake, icing sugar, cocoa, chocolate cream. A battlefield is probably one aspect tidier ...
However I'm pretty sure that now rests in my fridge a grade book. Tomorrow I will tell you if it is worth also worth eating ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment