Monday, March 7, 2011

Size 8 Soccer Cleats For Toddler

The cashier who was reading the newspaper

I'm always going to be spending when there are less people as possible, the top of the top on Monday lunchtime.
spending, for me, is a kind of war fought with every weapon available against the increase prices. Read and record the leaflets of the offers, the better to head to the hunting grounds (the supermarket) that week more promising. Once there, happy as a wild boar rooting in Palta, losing time to compare prices, read the latest deals, look carefully at the lists of ingredients. If you are undecided about the two products the first parameter is the price, then slide the ingredients to see which has less additives if there is still a tie, step to the expiration date. To do this I need a supermarket quiet and peaceful, even better desert.
supermarket desert course means a few open crates and bumbling cashier. Of course, if a cashier is the first day of work or has clearly been a bit 'inept know we can not slam on Saturday afternoon, where flooding around the supermarket. The work we do on Monday lunchtime.
Now I know, I arrive at the cash resigned. There will be those willing to try to fill the bags with a logic all its own (like the fish with the underwear and the super-corrosive detergent with strawberries), what is wrong to press the buttons, the one that breaks the bag of milk, spreading on all the shopping ...
Today I caught the supreme curse. The teller who reads the newspaper.
Not his, mine. Pass it as the first item, but then do not spring to the bagging area, if he keeps it and if you read slowly and lazily feeds the other articles. If you point out that the newspaper is yours and that you, technically, is working, wrong answers, as if his right to free ride read the newspaper to a customer during working hours. And it's not spring until he has finished browsing.
I had already found it, but I, alas, no character and we are falling back. My copy of "La Stampa" has been clawed open with taste and enjoyment of the local news, a hand to make the rest of the work. Having no desire to make a scene like last time (which, obviously, did not change anything), I waited patiently, calmly bagged my stuff. What I had not calculated is that it is impossible to do their jobs well by carefully reading the local news. Something inevitably escapes. In fact, when I say the total to pay, it seems a bit 'high (remember, I'm a maniac for product selection), but in fact today I bought some' extra ... There may be. Only when I receive a receipt notice that the card that entitles you to discounts is not struck, not only, receipt, mocking, it reminds me that if I had the card I would have saved € 6.98.
I try to complain, but it is useless, I should first noticing me, not that she was reading the newspaper, which were displayed on the display card member discounts!
I'm so speechless that I can not even argue ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment